Toll Free 1-877-890-0333 US & Canada
541-791-8900 | 541-967-5063 fax 
Email: therainshed@gmail.com
Hours: MON-FRI: 9:00-5:00 | SAT: 10:00-4:00 pst

Windbloc 100 Color Swatch Set 3353


Home > Fabrics > SWATCH SET > Windbloc 100 Color Swatch Set 3353
This sample set contains our current fabric offerings. If you have questions regarding a fabric please email or call.

Polartec(R) Windbloc-ACT(R) enables the fabric to block 98% of the wind. The remaining 2% is allowed to circulate within the fabric which greatly enhances moisture vapor transmission. Two times faster than other waterproof breathable shells, and improves breathability, reducing the risk of heat stress buildup.

Availability and price subject to change.
 
Showing 1 - 6 of 6 results

3353 Windbloc 100 Color Swatch Set

$1.00

Windbloc 100 - Blaze Orange/Black

$23.50

Windbloc 100 - Gold/Grey

$23.50

Windbloc 100 - Green/Black

$23.50

Windbloc 100 - Magenta/Black

$23.50

Windbloc 100 - Purple/Black

$23.50