|Item Number: 4697
|Country of Origin: USA|
Tenacious Flex Silnylon Patches™ repairs rips, holes and gashes in silicone treated fabric of outdoor gear. When lightweight fabrics rip or tear, quickly patch it. Made from strong, ripstop nylon and backed with a silicone based adhesive, apply these peel and stick repair patches on silnylon tents, tarps, backpacks, and stuff sacks. The repair kit contains two 3" x 5" sheer patches that permanently bond to any silicone-treated fabric. Like all tenacious tape, these patches are washable and weatherproof for repairs that last. It stays put no matter what Mother Nature dishes out and leaves no sticky mess.
Toss Tenacious Silnylon Patches in your outdoor gear kit for a little extra peace of mind. Repairs camping gear, sleeping bags and pads, tents, clothing, vinyl rafts, down jackets—whatever needs a quick patch, so you can stay outside.
- Peel and stick, no sewing or heat required: simply cut to desired size, remove backing and apply to surface with pressure.
- Silicone based adhesive permanently bonds to outdoor fabrics including silnylon, silly nylon and vinyl. (Only silicone sticks to silicone)
- Made of 40 D Siliconized ripstop nylon that is sheer enough to match any fabric color.
- Sealed with waterproof silicone coating to withstand the washing machine and mother nature.
- Repair all types of outdoor gear, including but not limited to tents, tarps, hammocks, sleeping bags, inflatable sleeping pads, backpacks, dry sacks, and stuff sacks.
- Not removable