|Item Number: 7177||Reorderable|
|Sewing Skill:||Country of Origin: USA|
- Four sizes fit from lightweight hiking to plastic, double boots.
- All sizes allow the same width and height adjustment range.
- Form-fitting design is less apt to snag or trip you up. An important feature particularly when wearing crampons or skis.
- 2" wide, overlapping, Hook and Loop closure in front.
- Is very easy on and off.
- Avoids potential zipper complications in the future.
- Is very secure and degree of overlap can be varied to adjust fit.
- Lined Bottom section is neat, durable and avoids problems of loose thread from unraveling fabric edges.
- Adjustable to webbing band.
- This gaiter pattern design uses readily available fabric, hardware and webbing.
- However, additional, high-performance design options are described inside for the extra ambitious Gaiter "Cobbler".
If you are looking for a different color, let us know, and we will try to order it in.